— INTRODUCING —
The Parent Coaching Group
Before we tell you all about this program,
let’s talk about who this is really for…
“My family needs to be better” is always a symptom of a bigger problem.
- Don’t know how to keep your teen talking to you
- Wish for more meaningful conversations or fun as a family
- Worry your kids won’t want to come home once they leave
- Get triggered by your kid’s behavior
- Feel good as a parent sometimes, but then do stuff that leaves you feeling guilty
- Worry and feel angry about how much conflict goes on in your house
On the other side of “my family could be better” is a close, connected family.
- Everyone feels seen and loved
- You have fun together
- Relationships are emotionally healthy
- You are a parent that your kids want to talk to
- There is empathy, playfulness, and you can relax around each other (vs walking on eggshells)
There are no perfect people or perfect families, but you CAN feel good about the messy, loving, imperfect family you have worked hard to create.
Created by Parenting Experts
For Parents Like You
Kerry and Palmer have nearly 30 years of combined experience working with parents, families, and teens in a professional capacity.
They are also a mother-son duo who’ve experienced the same heartache, fighting, disconnection and thousands of tears shed (mostly by me… Kerry) that you may be experiencing as you navigate parenting your tween or teen.
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Parentologist, Parent Coach for 25+ years, and mom + stepmom
Teen Vision Coach and Northwestern University Masters in Family Therapy Graduate Candidate
The Parent Coaching Group
Will Help You…
Through working with parents and teens every day as a family therapist and teen coach, Kerry and Palmer have learned what the BIGGEST pain points are for parents and teens in this season of life.
As we walk through each monthly lesson, we want to provide you with the space and resources to dig deep.
The topics we cover are BIG. We’ve packed each month with a whole lot of goodness and we want you to be able to digest it all.
Parent / Teen Relationship Building Workshops
Creating a more connected relationship with your kid requires effort from both sides. We are committed to creating space for parents and kids to grow together.
Individual Coaching Calls With Kerry and Palmer
Dive into your unique family dynamic and receive personalized guidance and strategies from Kerry and Palmer.
Other Events and Workshops For Your Family
We will be hosting other workshops and events to create space for families to grow in connection.
Each Monthly Topic
A Sampling Of The
Topics We Will Dive Into
- You are able to have more meaningful conversations with your kids
- You are able to recognize the fullness of our human emotions
- You have the skills to expand emotional expression in your family
We Will Not “Should” On Ourselves
- You become adept at converting unreasonable expectations into more reasonable ones
- You are able to find more joy points in parenting
- You find more grace for yourself
What To Do When You Don’t Know What To Do
- You feel more skilled when handling tough behavior
- You understand the underlying need behind your kid’s frustrating behavior
- You look at misbehavior through the lens of how to teach vs how to punish
Loving Our Kids From The Inside Out
- You feel more love flowing through from you to your kids
- You learn how to not ride the waves of your kids emotions
- Loving our kids when times are tough or you feel extremely disconnected
Keeping Your Kids Talking
- You have the skills to create an open and safe space for your kids
- You are able to listen more and lecture less
- You are able to be calm and understanding when your kids push away or reject you
The Family That Plays Together Stays Together
- Broaden the ways your family plays together
- Create a fun family that kids want to come home to
- Address the challenges of family fun in your family